Bracknell News and Events
Planning your Bracknell trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Bracknell such as events and attractions, to make your Bracknell visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Bracknell, you’ll find everything you need for your Bracknell holiday on What's On in Bracknell.com. Our What’s On Bracknell guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Bracknell – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Bracknell by checking out our News and Events page.
See what's On in Bracknell. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
A shop building that once hosted a ‘Reading institution’ that was run in Berkshire for 199 years will be demolished for housing. Reading Chronicle | Town Centre …
Begin your Christmas celebrations with Blake as they take you on a sparkling journey of Christmases through the years. The BRIT award-winning…
« Previous 1 2 3 4
- Huge 820 homes plan at Reading retail park submittedon 22nd September 2023 at 6:00 pm
A huge plan has been submitted that would see furniture stores and a KFC at a Reading retail park replaced with more than 800 homes.
- Changes to parking coming to 19 streets in Readingon 22nd September 2023 at 6:00 am
Parking rules for 19 residential roads in Reading are set to change as proposals to restrict waiting on these streets have been approved.
- Incredible views from new Reading skyscraper officeson 21st September 2023 at 7:00 am
A new Reading skyscraper set to open next year will offer sweeping views of the town and surrounding countryside. We viewed it from a unique vantage point.
- Reading drivers stuck in traffic for hours due to roadworkson 20th September 2023 at 6:00 pm
Drivers and passengers stuck in traffic for hours due to roadwork chaos in Reading in recent days.
- Reading petition to stop prison sale signatures risingon 20th September 2023 at 6:00 am
The government is close to selling Reading Prison to a landowner despite a petition to stop the sale nearing 13,000 signatures. Town MPs have raised the issue